The process & prices
I create an original, bespoke portrait of your pet, lovingly painted by me with watercolours or acrylics. I follow these steps, working with you to capture the essence of your pet in art forever.
1. Contact me by email to book a slot in my diary and discuss your commission.
2. Choose your preferred style and size of your portrait.
3. Confirm your commission with a 50% non-returnable deposit.
4. Send me some great photos of your pet by email.
5. I will send you my initial sketch for approval, where a multiple pet painting is c commissioned.
6. I will paint your pet and email you a preview, making sure you are happy.
7. Balance of payment is due.
8. You will receive your painting in the post.
Framing your watercolour pet portrait is the perfect finishing touch for your commission. You will receive your portrait with a mount, ready to frame. I always recommend using a professional framer, they have a wide range of styles to perfectly compliment and protect your art.
Please contact me if you are local to Berkhamsted, Herts, I use an excellent local framer and can provide this service for local commissions only.
My acrylic paintings are on canvas and will not require framing.